Complete Lavatory Supply Kits with New England/Massachusetts P-Trap include everything you need to install your bathroom lavatory sink. Available in multiple finishes to match every fixture in your bathroom!
Our cross handle angle valve is designed for a traditional look. Features a modern 1/4 turn ceramic disc cartridge.
- (5/8" O.D.) 1/2" Compression Inlet
- 3/8" O.D. Compression Outlet
- No lead valve with 1/4 turn ceramic disc cartridge
- Ceramic disc cartridge is extremely durable
A traditionally styled design that meets the requirements of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts plumbing codes. 1-1/2" Lavatory P-trap with Clean-out.
- Constructed of 17 gauge brass
- 1-1/4" inlet X 1-1/2" PVC outlet
- Includes reducing washer to fit 1-1/4" tailpiece
- Trap includes cover tube for 1-1/2" PVC pipe and flange
- High box flange and PVC/ABS adaptors included
- 2 - MT4003X-NL Angle Valves
- 2 - MT432X 3/8" X 20" Rigid Supply Tubes
- 2 - MT441X Sure Grip Flanges
- 1 - MT304X 1-1/4" X 1-1/2" X 11" P-Trap
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.