Accucold offers a range of user-friendly options for versatile and reliable temperature logging in a variety of applications. The DLSA11CAL is a standalone temperature logger ideal for use when transporting items that need to be monitored. The compact size makes it easy to place in the logged area without compromising storage capacity. The logger includes an LCD screen with a digital display of the temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree, as recommended by the CDC for vaccine storage. You can also view the highest and lowest temperature during the recording period, as well as the average temperature and mean kinetic temperature (a simplified way of showing the overall effect of temperature fluctuation during the recording period). This unit includes a protective transparent case that allows you to view the data without disrupting recording. The DLSA11CAL is calibrated to NIST standards in Accucold s ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited laboratory. It ships with a calibration certificate for your facility s records. Designed for use with Windows-based platforms, the DLSA11CAL includes downloadable software that is easy to program to your specific needs. Users can set the recording interval from every 10 seconds to 24 hours and specify whether to display the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Users can also choose to set a minimum/maximum temperature alarm that will show a visual indicator alert if the temperature goes out of range. These readings will be color-coded in the data exports for easy analysis. The logger offers an accuracy range of .5 C in the temperature range of -20 to 40 C, and 1 C outside of this range. It records all data to the internal USB drive and can hold up to 32,000 readings. When you're ready to view your data, simply plug your logger into your computer and open the software in Excel, Adobe Illustrator, or PDF format. From there, you can easily view and export the data in graphical or tabular form. Logging software is included in the downloads on this page. This portable logger is powered by a replaceable lithium battery. The LCD screen will display a low battery alert as a warning. While battery life varies according to usage, the DLSA11 s battery is generally specified for 12 months when used to record in 15 minute intervals at an average temperature of 25 C.
- Accurate within .5 C in a -20 to 40 C range (accuracy in other ranges is 1 C)
- Users can program the timing interval for data logging
- Data logger includes integrated USB drive that lets you plug the whole logger into your computer's USB port for easy analysis
- Allows you to view the data in Excel, Adobe Illustrator, or PDF
- LCD screen displays the current and high/low temperatures, as well as the average temperature and Mean Kinetic Temperature to show the overall effect of temperature fluctuations during the recording period
- Users can set their preference through the software before using the logger
- If setting high/low temperature parameters, the LCD display will show an "x" to communicate that the temperature is out of range. Out of range recordings will be color-coded in the exported report
- Portable design lets you place the logger virtually anywhere for convenient logging
- Logger can store up to 32,000 data points
- Clear cap allows you to easily view the data without disrupting the recording
- Internal sensor records temperature straight to the data logger for easy viewing when inserted in your computer's USB port
- Includes a replaceable 3.6V lithium battery. Battery life varies depending on recording parameters, but is specified at 12 months+ when used at 25 C to record in 15 minute intervals
- Battery symbol flashes on the LCD screen when battery needs to be replaced
|Height of Cabinet
||5.25" (13 cm)
||0.75" (2 cm)
||0.75" (2 cm)
||1.0 lbs. (0 kg)
||5.0 lbs. (2 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
0.75" (2 cm)
0.75" (2 cm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.