SUMMIT brings luxury and convenience under the counter with a fully featured two-drawer all-freezer. The SCFF532D is sized with an easy-fitting 24" footprint. The front-breathing system allows built-in installation, while the fully finished cabinet also enables freestanding use. Complete stainless steel construction inside and out offers long-lasting durability with professional elegance. The drawers can be customized with overlay panels to match or accent existing cabinetry design. The stainless steel kickplate and sleek handles complete the look. The 3.4 cu.ft. interior utilizes frost-free operation with fan-forced cooling to ensure even temperature distribution with minimum user maintenance. For true storage convenience, the SCFF532D includes a full-width sliding wire basket and two adjustable dividers that let you organize the interior according to any storage needs. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive yet energy efficient look inside. The digital thermostat located in the stainless steel kickplate makes it easy to manage the temperature, with an LED display that can read in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Additional features include a Sabbath mode setting, temperature memory function, and audible alarms for high temperature fluctuations and open drawer alerts. The SCFF532D can be used in home or commercial settings. This unit is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards and meets UL Commercial Standard 471. For a matching all-refrigerator, see the FF642D.
- Cabinet, drawers, and kickplate are fully constructed from stainless steel to ensure lasting durability and easy cleanup
- Smoothly gliding stainless steel drawers for easy use
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets
- Drawers accept overlay panels (size: 23.43" x 15" at 3/4" thick) to let you seamlessly blend the refrigerator into cabinetry design
- Minimum user maintenance with a fully no-frost operation system
- Fan-forced cooling ensures even temperature distribution from top to bottom
- Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management, with an external readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Elegant and efficient lighting offers a gentle illumination for the drawer interiors
- Sleek stainless steel handles add an elegant touch to any setting
- Two adjustable dividers make it easier to organize the drawer interiors
- Removable chrome basket included for easier storage convenience
- Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 48 hours
- Audible alarm will sound if either drawer is left open longer than one minute
- High temperature alarm sounds if the unit's interior goes out of the recommended range
- Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
- Allows the freezer to be used as a freestanding model
- Space-saving design that offers easier cleanability
- ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards
- Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Included and recommended for user-installation to reduce the risk of tipping
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.