The Oak Hill Freestanding Soaking Slipper Tub with Oak Feet from DXV reflects the lasting appeal of the traditional farmhouse aesthetic. Uniquely accented with weathered oak feet, this exquisite design exudes elegance with a hint of rustic charm. From its graceful, reclined contours to its soothing soaking depth, the Oak Hill Tub invites relaxation and transforms the bathroom into an especially serene space and is part of the Oak Hill Collection, a complete, curated bathroom suite for the well-appointed home.
- Elegant slipper silhouette has an authentic farmhouse look
- Soaking depth and lumbar support for complete relaxation
- Weathered oak feet add a warm, rustic touch
- From the Oak Hill Collection - Classic Movement
- Preserves the authenticity of the farmhouse aesthetic
- Authentic slipper silhouette with lumbar support
- Weathered oak feet add rustic charm
- Soaking depth for total relaxation
- Acrylic with fiberglass reinforcement
- 62-gallon (235 L) capacity
- Leveling feet included
- Tub drain and overflow kit sold separately
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
|Bath Therapy Type
|Freestanding Tub Style
||Freestanding Bath Tub
|Tub Water Capacity
|Drain Opening Size
|Tub Blower Placement
||10 Years Limited Residential; 3 Years Commercial (Shell); 2 Years Electronic Components; 3 Years Pump Motors; 2 Years Fittings and Plumbing
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.