The Equility Slim Freestanding Soaking Tub from DXV takes a cue from the understated elegance of contemporary furniture. Specifically designed to accommodate bathrooms where space may be limited, Equility offers the full soaking comfort and relaxation you expect and enjoy. Softly curved and contoured, this distinctive shape exemplifies design excellence in its purest form. An exquisite focal point, with a soaking depth of approximately 15-in., the Equility Slim Freestanding tub promises an exceptional bathing experience.
- Elegantly contoured design is sleek and contemporary
- Soaking depth offers complete relaxation
- Slim enough to fit where space limitations exist
- From the Equility Collection - Contemporary Movement
- Full soaking enjoyment in a slim design for smaller spaces
- Glossy acrylic with fiberglass reinforcement for strength and durability
- Soaking depth of 15-in. offers ample coverage
- Center drain location will not interfere with bathing comfort
- Includes integrated drain for easier installation
- 60-gallon (227 L.) capacity
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
|Bath Therapy Type
|Freestanding Tub Style
||Freestanding Bath Tub
|Tub Water Capacity
|Drain Opening Size
|Tub Blower Placement
||10 Years Limited Residential; 3 Years Commercial (Shell); 2 Years Electronic Components; 3 Years Pump Motors; 2 Years Fittings and Plumbing
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.