The Fitzgerald 2-Handle Thermostatic Valve Trim from DXV is a true classic, reflecting the exuberance and high-spirited style of the Jazz Age with its robust design and faceted details. Created to complement the entire Fitzgerald collection, this exquisite trim is executed with the exacting precision you would expect in today s most beautiful bathrooms.
- Precise faceted details define shape and add dimension
- Made of brass for lasting durability and design excellence
- Rough-in valve sold separately
- From the Fitzgerald Collection - Golden Era Movement
- Lends character and elegance to the classic bathroom
- Durable forged brass escutcheon plate and brass lever handles for smooth water control
- One handle controls on/off and volume while the other allows you to set the water temperature and keep it consistent from shower to shower
- Maintains consistent water temperature throughout shower to reduce the risk of scalding
- Thin 1/8 profile and concealed mounting hardware for a clean look
- Lead-free design contains 0.25% total lead content by weighted volume
- Required rough-in valve, sold separately
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.