Our convenient built-in filtered water dispenser is made for all the living that happens in your home. Imagine a hands-free water source in your mudroom recreation room or even master suite for dispensing cleaner healthier water. It's ideal for busy families and people who love entertaining with endless uses such as filling single-brew coffee makers watering cans for plants and pet bowls. Say goodbye to trips to the store for disposable bottled water that takes up precious storage space.
- BUILT-IN DESIGN: Install a filtered water dispenser in convenient areas of the home, inside and outside the kitchen; new construction or remodels.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Fits within the width and depth of two wall studs near water and electric; includes drip tray with optional drain connection.
- FILTERED WATER: Filter is certified to NSF standards to reduce lead and other contaminants for healthier and great-tasting water.
- FILTER STATUS LIGHTS: Colorful lights indicate when quick and easy filter changes are needed.
- BOTTLES SAVED: Backlit LED Green Ticker counts the number of disposable, single-use plastic bottles served without the plastic bottle waste.
- SAFETY LOCK: Optional setting prevents unsupervised use; ideal for families with small children or pets.
- FUN AND CONVENIENT: Self-serve design allows homeowners to provide delicious and refreshing water where guests are, without having to run to the kitchen.
- SENSOR ACTIVATED: Hands-free filling with automatic timed shut off to help prevent accidental spills and messes.
- CHIC STYLING: Glass-front and brushed stainless steel design looks great in any room; interactive lighting brightens when dispensing water.
|Number of Stations
||Ambient Water Automatic Filter Status Reset Filtered Green Ticker™ Hands Free Laminar Flow Visual Filter Monitor
||L: 5-1/8" W: 18" H: 28"
||L: 29" W: 19" H: 9"
|Included with Product
||Water Dispenser SS Filter Box 750 Gal Filter
|Made or Assembled USA
|Code Compliance Drinking Solutions
||ADA & ICC A117.1 Buy American Act CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 120 NSF 372 (lead free) NSF 42 NSF 53 NSF 61 UL 399
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.