Whether you're looking for a faucet for your home or for commercial use, there's an Elkay faucet to meet your needs. From the kitchen and bath, to the laundry, we have stylish designs to complement every decor. Our commercial faucets are ideal for offices, classrooms, health care facilities, foodservice applications and more.
- ADA COMPLIANT: Faucet is ADA compliant.
- LEAD-FREE COMPLIANT: Certified and tested to NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 and 372 to meet all federal and state regulations for low or no-lead products.
- LOW FLOW: Includes water-saving features.
- SOLID BRASS WATERWAYS: Built for long-term durability.
- REMOVABLE CARTRIDGE: Allows for easy repair and replacement of cartridge.
- QUICK-CONNECT SIDE SPRAY FITTINGS: Easier installation fittings that snap together in seconds; no threading or tools required.
- PULL-OUT SPRAY HEAD: Provides extra reach for additional cleaning and rinsing coverage.
- 1 FAUCET HOLE: Faucet designed to be installed using one faucet hole.
- 2.5" MAX THICKNESS: Faucet can be installed in countertops up to 2.5" thick.
- Includes 2 flow regulators.
||Low Flow Solid Brass Waterway Construction
||L: 10" W: 12" H: 7-7/8"
||3/8" Female Compression Hose Assembly
||L: 15" W: 7-7/8" H: 2-3/4"
|Included with Product
||Optional 3-hole deck plate/escutcheon.
|Code Compliance Faucets
||ADA & ICC A117.1 ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 CEC NSF 372 (lead free) NSF 61
||1.5 GPM flow regulator installed (2.2 GPM flow regulator also included with faucet)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.