Like the American spirit the Explore kitchen faucet collection by Elkay was founded on classic ideals transformed by individual interpretation. Select from convenient features like pull-down and pull-out sprays. Available in a variety of finishes to complement your decor such as Chrome Lustrous Steel and Antique Steel.
- ADA COMPLIANT: Faucet is ADA compliant.
- LEAD-FREE COMPLIANT: Certified and tested to NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 and 372 to meet all federal and state regulations for low or no-lead products.
- LOW FLOW: Includes water-saving features.
- SOLID BRASS CONSTRUCTION: Built for long-term durability.
- PULL-OUT SPRAY HEAD: Provides extra reach for additional cleaning and rinsing coverage.
- REMOVABLE CARTRIDGE: Allows for easy repair and replacement of cartridge.
- HI and MID RISE: Faucet can be installed at two different heights to meet your needs.
- 1 FAUCET HOLE: Faucet designed to be installed using one faucet hole.
||Low Flow Solid Brass Construction
||L: 12-1/2" W: 2-1/2" H: 14-7/8"
||3/8" Female Compression Hose Assembly
||L: 20" W: 9-1/4" H: 3"
|Code Compliance Faucets
||ADA & ICC A117.1 ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 CEC NSF 372 (lead free) NSF 61
||Hi- and mid-rise base options for flexible installation
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.