The HERITAGE collection products have been designed with all the benefits of commercial kitchen sinks. Each bowl is handcrafted from premium stainless steel. More than a matter of style, the rounded corners with a 29 mm radius make maintenance that much easier. Customize your sink with la carte configuration options or bring a touch of walnuts or maple thanks to our accessories.
- Handcrafted in Canada
- Commercial quality stainless steel 16 ga thickness
- Corrosion resistant material 304 series (18/10)
- Environmentally friendly product, 100% recyclable
- Elegant no. 4 brushed finish that matches the appliances
- Highly efficient sound deadening pads
- Practical flat sink bottom and straight bowl sides that maximize available space in the bowl
- Stylish and functional bowl bottom grooves that facilitate water drainage
- Rear 3-1/2" drain placement
- Mounting hardware and cutout template included
- Certifications: ASME A112.19.3, CSA B45.0, CSA B45.4
|Drain diameter (in)
|Minimal cabinet width (in)
|Left bowl depth (in)
|Left bowl front-to-back (in)
|Left bowl width (in)
||Heritage (UrbanEdge, J7, Classic)
|Overall width (in)
|Overall height (in)
|Overall depth (in)
|Packaging width (in)
|Packaging height (in)
|Packaging depth (in)
||Stainless steel, brushed
|Number of bowls
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.